Mission & Vision
The American University of Leadership Marbella is a higher education institution that offers a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate programs in business, entrepreneurship, management, and computer science. We strive to empower individuals from various backgrounds with practical experience and quality education, preparing them to become global leaders in their respective fields. Our undergraduate and graduate programs in business, entrepreneurship, and management aim to equip students with leadership skills and innovative solutions that prepare them to become global leaders. Our computer science programs are designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in the ever-evolving field of technology. We are committed to providing a diverse, comprehensive, and dynamic curriculum that addresses current and future challenges in both business and computer science. Our approach utilizes traditional, applied, and adult-learning pedagogies through both traditional and online methods in a learner-centered environment. We prioritize our students’ career development and success by fostering real-world immersion, life-long learning skills, and cross-cultural diversity, resulting in a strong institutional identity and program success.
The vision of American University of Leadership Marbella is to inspire students to tackle local, national, and global challenges, becoming ethical leaders in a complex and evolving world. AULM is dedicated to teaching and applying knowledge to improve a diverse community, with a commitment to expanding education to underrepresented populations.
The university aspires to be a progressive and connected community for thought leadership on the international business and technology stage, renowned for excellence in education and research.
AULM aims to offer the most innovative instruction possible, collaborating with international institutions and organizations to provide its students with the best educational experience in both business and computer science.
Graduates of AULM will value interdependence and global competence, contributing to a sustainable community as productive citizens with a strong sense of social responsibility. AULM is committed to fostering a culture of innovation and creativity to help graduates stay ahead of the curve in a constantly evolving world.
- Facilitate cognitive and effective student learning – knowledge, skills, and values – and promote the use of that knowledge and leadership in the student’s workplace.
- Develop competence in communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and information utilization, together with a commitment to lifelong learning for the enhancement of students’ opportunities for career success and service to the community.
- Provide instruction that bridges the gap between theory and practice through faculty members who bring to their classroom not only advanced academic preparation but also the skills that come from the current practice of their professions.
- Provide General Education and foundational instruction and services that prepare students to engage in a variety of university curricula.
- Use technology to create effective modes and means of instruction that expand access to learning resources and that enhance collaboration and communication for improved student learning.
- Assess student learning and use assessment data to improve the teaching/learning system, curriculum, instruction, learning resources, counseling, and student services.