If a student has terminated or canceled enrollment for any reason, the following refund policy will apply:
A student may request cancellation via fax, email, mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant except application and registration fees.
- No refund of the first semester tuition is made after the student has received the admission letter via email.
- Cancellation after receiving the admission letter, results in no refund, AULM provides additional consideration for students that have had extenuating circumstances, such as a student illness or accident, death in family, or other circumstances beyond the student’s control.
- Students cannot get a refund after they cancel the agreement and ask for a refund for any reason be it if they change their mind if they are not able to accommodate to the school system or cannot
accommodate to a foreign environment, or if they wish to change the program.
- Students cannot get a refund if they decide to withdraw because they do not think that the degree is valid or accredited.
- The administration does not guarantee the VISA granting and does not get involved in the VISA application of the students